Take Two, They're SmallTake Two, They're Small (1975) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 946 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Justin, Thief.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on September 27, 1975.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Fat Albert's cousin Justin, a sticky-fingered petty thief, is often persuaded by an older thief to steal for him for chump change. Justin and his friends think... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Take Two, They're Small? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!