Take Two, They're SmallTake Two, They're Small (1975) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 976 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Justin, Thief.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on September 27, 1975.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Fat Albert's cousin Justin, a sticky-fingered petty thief, is often persuaded by an older thief to steal for him for chump change. Justin and his friends think... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Take Two, They're Small. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Take Two, They're Small? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!