Alternate Title: Signs Are for SafetySign Off (Signs Are for Safety) (1973) Episode 22- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 598 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Cool Roy, Pee Wee.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan, Chuck Menville, Len Janson.
- First Aired on October 27, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cool Roy causes havoc with his graffiti and lack of respect for street signs. Fat Albert catches Cool Roy tagging and moving traffic signs. They argue. Pee Wee's father, the sign-maker, is rather upset. Will Fat Albert and the kids be able to resolve the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sign Off. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sign Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!