How The West Was LostHow The West Was Lost (1973) Episode 21- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 572 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Johnnie.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan, Chuck Menville, Len Janson.
- First Aired on October 20, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The kids become curious when their new classmate Johnnie, a Hopi Indian boy from Arizona, doesn't conform to the boys' stereotypes of Native Americans learned from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How The West Was Lost. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How The West Was Lost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!