Alternate Title: What Does Dad Do?Dad's Job (What Does Dad Do? , Dad's Job Is Cool) (1973) Episode 19- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1253 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Mrs. Bryfogel.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan.
- First Aired on October 06, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 19
Dumb Donald's father is an animal trainer; Bill's, a secret agent; Harold's, a submarine captain -- NOT! This is what the boys imagine their fathers' occupations to be until Mrs. Bryfogel assigns the boys a "Bring Your Son to Work Day" project. The kids had... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dad's Job. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dad's Job? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!