Alternate Title: Baby on the WayThe Newcomer (Baby on the Way) (1973) Episode 18- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 935 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan, Chuck Menville, Len Janson.
- First Aired on September 29, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Dumb Donald just can't see the good about being displaced by a newborn sibling. He can only anticipate the bad: the baby will cry all the time and take up space in his bedroom, and, of course, the infant will take his parents' attention from him. Will Fat Albert... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Newcomer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Newcomer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!