Mister Big Timer
Alternate Title: Dope Is For DopesMister Big Timer (Dope Is For Dopes) (1973) Episode 17- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1639 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Frainey Bates, Muggles.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan, Chuck Menville, Len Janson.
- First Aired on September 22, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A kid named Frainey Bates treats the gang to all types of goodies with money given to him from his dope-dealing older brother Muggles. Frainey impresses the kids as a big spender until they learn the source of his money. Ensuing events worry a "duped" Fat Albert,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mister Big Timer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mister Big Timer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!