Alternate Title: Nobody Likes a BullyThe Bully (Nobody Likes a Bully) (1973) Episode 15- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1462 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Slappy, Fungo.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Don Christensen.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan.
- First Aired on September 08, 1973.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 15
Slappy and his sidekick Fungo terrorize the smaller boys under Fat Albert's gullible nose. Will little Russell be able to hold his own? The boys learn that bullies sometimes get an unexpected comeuppance. Slappy only acts tough- and they only need to confront him... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bully. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bully? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!