A Fine Feathered FrenzyA Fine Feathered Frenzy (1954) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1525 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Gorgeous Gal, Three Waiters.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Don Patterson.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Herman Cohen, Ray Abrams, Don Patterson.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on October 25, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Woody Woodpecker, seated at a table at a posh restaurant, says, "One cup of coffee, Sam." Three waiters pick him up and throw him out the front door on his ear. He lands in a trash can filled with newspapers and reads: "Personal. Gorgeous Gal, blonde. Object-... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Fine Feathered Frenzy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Fine Feathered Frenzy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!