Alternate Title: Everybody's Different and That's OK!The Stranger (Everybody's Different and That's OK!) (1972) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1008 times total.
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Betty.
- Voice Actors: Bill Cosby, Jan Crawford, Gerald Edwards, Eric Suter, Lou Scheimer.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on September 23, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The kids finally accept a girl from the South, even though she is very different in many ways. When Dumb Donald's cousin Betty moves in with his family, the gang learns that a girl can be the equal- or the better- of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Na-na-na, gonna have a good time, Hey, hey hey!" The show initially ran on CBS from 1972-1984, but moved to NBC in syndication for one year in 1989. The episodes revolved around the daily life lessons learned by Albert and his friends. Topics... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Stranger. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Stranger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!