The Richest Man In The WorldThe Richest Man In The World (1972) - The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 750 times total.
- The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Redwood Productions
- Distributed by: Paramount Television
- Cartoon Characters: Greg Brady, Marcia Brady, Peter Brady, Jan Brady, Bobby Brady, Cindy Brady, Ping, Pong, Marlon, Fleetwood, Chuck White.
- Voice Actors: Barry Williams, Maureen McCormick, Christopher Knight, Eve Plumb, Mike Lookinland, Susan Olsen, Larry Storch, Jane Webb.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Sherwood Schwartz, Marc Richards.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Lee Halpern, LaVerne Harding, Lou Kachivas, Les Kaluza, Marsh Lamore, Larry Miller, Russ Von Neida, Bill Nunes; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Richards.
- Music: Yvetta Blais, Jeff Michaels.
- First Aired on December 23, 1972.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Brady Kids take in a shabby and apparently penniless derelict, unaware that he's Nick L. Dime, the world's richest man. Bobby keeps finding the fingerprints of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the popularity of The Brady Bunch in prime-time and The Archies on Saturday morning, Paramount Pictures combined with Filmation Studios to bring the successful Brady Kids series to life. Because... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Richest Man In The World. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Richest Man In The World? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!