Pop Goes The MynahPop Goes The Mynah (1972) - The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 385 times total.
- The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Redwood Productions
- Distributed by: Paramount Television
- Cartoon Characters: Greg Brady, Marcia Brady, Peter Brady, Jan Brady, Bobby Brady, Cindy Brady, Ping, Pong, Marlon, Fleetwood, Chuck White.
- Voice Actors: Barry Williams, Maureen McCormick, Christopher Knight, Eve Plumb, Mike Lookinland, Susan Olsen, Larry Storch, Jane Webb.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Sherwood Schwartz, Marc Richards.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Lee Halpern, LaVerne Harding, Lou Kachivas, Les Kaluza, Marsh Lamore, Larry Miller, Russ Von Neida, Bill Nunes; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Richards.
- Music: Yvetta Blais, Jeff Michaels.
- First Aired on October 14, 1972.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Marlon, the magical mynah bird, accompanies the Brady Kids to a soda pop plant and gets sealed into a can and taken away to market. The Brady's offer a reward for Marlon's return. However, the bird falls into the clutches of Sleazy Sam, the confidence man, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the popularity of The Brady Bunch in prime-time and The Archies on Saturday morning, Paramount Pictures combined with Filmation Studios to bring the successful Brady Kids series to life. Because of the immense popularity surrounding teenage pop... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pop Goes The Mynah. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pop Goes The Mynah? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!