Double TroubleDouble Trouble (1972) - The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 511 times total.
- The Brady Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Redwood Productions
- Distributed by: Paramount Television
- Cartoon Characters: Greg Brady, Marcia Brady, Peter Brady, Jan Brady, Bobby Brady, Cindy Brady, Ping, Pong, Marlon, Fleetwood, Chuck White.
- Voice Actors: Barry Williams, Maureen McCormick, Christopher Knight, Eve Plumb, Mike Lookinland, Susan Olsen, Larry Storch, Jane Webb.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Sherwood Schwartz, Marc Richards.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Lee Halpern, LaVerne Harding, Lou Kachivas, Les Kaluza, Marsh Lamore, Larry Miller, Russ Von Neida, Bill Nunes; more Animators ...
- Written By Mark Richards.
- Music: Yvetta Blais, Jeff Michaels.
- First Aired on September 23, 1972.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Bobby inadvertently wishes aloud that he was Clint Flint, the he-man movie star. Marlon uses his magical powers and the wish comes true, except for Bobby's voice.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With the popularity of The Brady Bunch in prime-time and The Archies on Saturday morning, Paramount Pictures combined with Filmation Studios to bring the successful Brady Kids series to life. Because... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!