Cat Man Meets The PuzzlerCat Man Meets The Puzzler (1975) Episode K # 32010- The Secret Lives of Waldo Kitty Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 441 times total.
- The Secret Lives of Waldo Kitty Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Waldo, Felicia, Tyrone, Sparrow.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Jane Webb, Allan Melvin.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Bob Carr, Jesse Cosio, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, John W. Garling, Fred Grable, Dick Hall, Marsh Almore, Fred Myers, Larry Miller, Tony Pabian, Karen Peterson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Danch, Jim Ryan.
- Editor: Doreen Dixon, Jim Blodgett.
- First Aired on November 08, 1975.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
James Thurber's The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was a story about a passive man with an active imagination, who daydreamed about crushing his enemies, saving the girl, and being an all-around hero.... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cat Man Meets The Puzzler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!