The MarksmanThe Marksman (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 846 times total.
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Carson, Mike Road, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on December 24, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dino Boy is captured by a pterodactyl and held prisoner in it's nest, forcing Ugh to come to grips with Dino Boy's bow and arrow, which he uses to rescue Dino Boy from the "killer birds". This leads to a cessation of Dino Boy and Ugh's argument over who has the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dino Boy followed the adventures of a young man named Tod, who accidentally parachuted into an undiscovered part of the world known as the Lost Valley. The denizens of the valley were throwbacks to prehistoric times, including Neanderthals as well... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Marksman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Marksman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!