The Terrible ChaseThe Terrible Chase (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 736 times total.
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Carson, Mike Road, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on December 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dino Boy and Ugh encounter a native who is being pursued by the Sun People during their royal hunt. The hunters' huge lizard hounds pick up their scent, however, and Dino Boy and Ugh end up becoming the hunters' quarry. It takes the combination of Dino Boy's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dino Boy followed the adventures of a young man named Tod, who accidentally parachuted into an undiscovered part of the world known as the Lost Valley. The denizens of the valley were throwbacks to prehistoric times, including Neanderthals as well... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Terrible Chase" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Terrible Chase? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!