The Vampire MenThe Vampire Men (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 543 times total.
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Carson, Mike Road, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on December 03, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dino Boy shows Ugh the principles of kite-flying-with Bronty supplying the power. The rope attached to Bronty breaks, sending the kite careening into the hillside.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dino Boy followed the adventures of a young man named Tod, who accidentally parachuted into an undiscovered part of the world known as the Lost Valley. The denizens of the valley were throwbacks... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Vampire Men" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Vampire Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!