The Bird RidersThe Bird Riders (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 750 times total.
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty, Bird Riders, Pygmies.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Carson, Mike Road, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on November 05, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
One of the magnificent Bird Rider People, while flying over the Rock Pygmies (Dino Boy encountered them before in "The Rock Pygmies"), is knocked to the ground. Ugh and Dino Boy manage to retrieve the Bird Rider before the pygmies can reach him, but are soon... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dino Boy followed the adventures of a young man named Tod, who accidentally parachuted into an undiscovered part of the world known as the Lost Valley. The denizens of the valley were throwbacks to prehistoric times, including Neanderthals as well... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bird Riders" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bird Riders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!