The Ant WarriorsThe Ant Warriors (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 639 times total.
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Carson, Mike Road, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on October 29, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
As Ugh begins his day like any typical caveman (battling a stegosaurus), he, while escaping by means of a handy vine, ends up crashing into the habitat of the tiny Ant Warriors. They end up doing a Lilliputian-number on the Ugh-Gulliver as they tie him to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dino Boy followed the adventures of a young man named Tod, who accidentally parachuted into an undiscovered part of the world known as the Lost Valley. The denizens of the valley were throwbacks to prehistoric times, including Neanderthals as well... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Ant Warriors" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Ant Warriors? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!