Rough And TumbleweedRough And Tumbleweed (1961) - Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 1354 times total.
- Inspector Willoughby Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Willoughby, Pretty Boy McCoy.
- Voice Actors: Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, LaVerne Harding, Lester Kline.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Eugene Poddany.
- Originally Released on January 31, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:15 minutes.
The year is 1849. Gold is discovered in California. After the gold come miners. After the miners comes infamous outlaw Pretty Boy McCoy, who holds up a Fells Bargo... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on Jack Hannah's Ranger Woodlore from his days at Disney.
The first cartoon in which Willoughby is referred to as Inspector Willoughby.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rough And Tumbleweed" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rough And Tumbleweed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!