Round Trip To MarsRound Trip To Mars (1957) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1026 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Professor Dingledong, Turtle.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Lester Kline.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on September 23, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
In the middle of the desert just outside Las Vegas is the Oasis Hotel, and in the center of the swimming pool near the hotel is Woody Woodpecker, restfully relaxing in an auto tube. Suddenly, the rat-tap-tap of an automatic riveter interrupts Woody's peace and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Round Trip To Mars. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Round Trip To Mars? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!