Will The Real Weatherbee Stand Up?Will The Real Weatherbee Stand Up? (1969) Episode 3-A- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 336 times total.
- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Sabrina, Salem, Aunt Hilda, Aunt Zelda.
- Voice Actors: Jane Webb, Dallas McKennon, John Erwin, Howard Morris, Larry Storch, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- First Aired on October 04, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Sabrina the teenage witch joins her Riverdale High pals.
Cartoon Production Information:
The 1969-1970 season was the second on television for Archie and his friends. Their show held to the same formula as the year before, but due to its popularity had expanded to an hour-length format... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Will The Real Weatherbee Stand Up?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Will The Real Weatherbee Stand Up?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!