The Prize WinnerThe Prize Winner (1968) Episode 5-A- The Archie Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 950 times total.
- The Archie Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Reginald (Reggie) Mantle III, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Miss Grundy, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily.
- Voice Actors: Dallas McKennon, Howard Morris, Jane Webb, John Erwin.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Don Towsley.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Xenia, Otto Feuer, Jack Ozark, Ed Friedman, Virgil Raddatz, Virgil Ross, Dave Tendlar, Paul Krukowski, Les Kaluza, Bill Hutten, Ken Southworth, Reuben Timmins, Butch Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music: Jeff Barry, Ritchie Adams, Mark Barkan, Ray Ellis, K.E.C. Music Inc., A.S.C.A.P; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Joseph Simon.
- First Aired on July 12, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
Reggie arranges for Jughead to win an old airplane, then finds himself a passenger.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Archie Show was the first of several TV incarnations of the beloved comic book series, which began in the 40's and still continues today. The popular show, which seemed to change titles every season, focused on a group of teenagers who, despite... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Prize Winner" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Prize Winner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!