The Added DistractionThe Added Distraction (1968) Episode 2-A- The Archie Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1089 times total.
- The Archie Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Reginald (Reggie) Mantle III, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Miss Grundy, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily.
- Voice Actors: Dallas McKennon, Howard Morris, Jane Webb, John Erwin.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Don Towsley.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Xenia, Otto Feuer, Jack Ozark, Ed Friedman, Virgil Raddatz, Virgil Ross, Dave Tendlar, Paul Krukowski, Les Kaluza, Bill Hutten, Ken Southworth, Reuben Timmins, Butch Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music: Jeff Barry, Ritchie Adams, Mark Barkan, Ray Ellis, K.E.C. Music Inc., A.S.C.A.P; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Joseph Simon.
- First Aired on June 21, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
To raise money for the school dance, Archie and the gang go to a far-off island, where Reggie scares up more than he bargained for.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Archie Show was the first of several TV incarnations of the beloved comic book series, which began in the 40's and still continues today. The popular show, which seemed to change titles every season, focused on a group of teenagers who, despite... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Added Distraction" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Added Distraction? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!