Superman Meets His MatchSuperman Meets His Match (1967) Season 2 Episode 21-3- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 900 times total.
- Superman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Cliff Owens, Jack Grimes.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By George Kashdan.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on September 23, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
A large chunk of Kryptonite collides with another meteor and hurtles down to earth. On the scene, Superman is weakened as the Kryptonite splashes into the ocean.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second season of Filmations' Superman integrated Superman episodes into a new show with other super heroes, from "The New Adventures of Superman" to the current "The Superman-Aquaman Hour... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Superman Meets His Match? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!