Night Of The OctopodNight Of The Octopod (1967) Season 2 Episode 22-1- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 589 times total.
- Superman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Cliff Owens, Jack Grimes.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on September 30, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Superman fights off a strange flying saucer that has a strange octopod device. The octopod threatens a rocket base near Niagara Falls. Throwing the Octopod into the waters near the base of the Falls, Superman destroys the un-manned spaceship that brought it to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second season of Filmations' Superman integrated Superman episodes into a new show with other super heroes, from "The New Adventures of Superman" to the current "The Superman-Aquaman Hour of Adventure." The show sontinued to combine two... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Night Of The Octopod. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Night Of The Octopod? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!