She Done Him RightShe Done Him Right (1933) - Pooch the Pup Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 863 times total.
- Pooch the Pup Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Pooch the Pup.
- Directed By Walter Lantz, Bill Nolan.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Manuel Moreno, Lester Kline, Fred Kopietz, George Grandpre, Ernest Smythe.
- Music: James Dietrich.
- Originally Released on October 09, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Poodles (Mae West) comes to town and everyone is in love.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about She Done Him Right? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!