The Monster MoleculeThe Monster Molecule (1968) Episode 33-2- Superboy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 970 times total.
- Superboy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Superboy, Lana Lang, Krypto, Physicist, Scientist.
- Voice Actors: Bob Hastings, Janet Waldo, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By George Kashdan.
- First Aired on October 26, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
A physicist invents an energy device that uses a universal molecule. When showing it to another scientist, the device malfunctions, and causes magnetic waves attracting all metal objects hit by a beam to be attracted to the sun. Superboy and Krypto save a bridge... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The third (and final) season of Filmations' Superman, and another new show- this time combined with Batman. The show continued to combine two Superman episodes around one... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Monster Molecule" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Monster Molecule? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!