Superboy's Super-DilemmaSuperboy's Super-Dilemma (1966) Episode 16-2- The Adventures of Superboy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1011 times total.
- The Adventures of Superboy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Cartoon Characters: Clark Kent/Superboy, Lana Lang.
- Voice Actors: Bob Hastings, Janet Waldo, Cliff Owens, Julie Bennett, Gilbert Mack, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Lou Zukor, Morey Reden, Clarke Mallery, Bill Hajee, Xenia, Len Rogers, Don Schloat, Virgil Raddatz, Jack Ozark..
- Written By Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler..
- Editor: Joe Simon.
- First Aired on December 24, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Superboy and Krypto drop in on Professor Potter who is experimenting on a plant growth formula. When he gives Superboy a serum he believes will forever protect him against Kryptonite, he accidentally mixes it with the plant growth formula and soon enough Superboy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first season of Filmations' Superman consisted on one "Superboy" sandwiched between two episodes... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Superboy's Super-Dilemma" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Superboy's Super-Dilemma? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!