Can A Luthor Change His Spots?, Part 2Can A Luthor Change His Spots?, Part 2 (1968) Episode 28-3- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Superman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Cliff Owens, Jack Grimes.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- First Aired on September 21, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Jimmy tells Clark that he saw Luthor in the Daily Planet. Superman finds Luthor using a device on Perry, who says Luthor has reformed and is now science editor. Jimmy next checks in Luthor's new lab at the Daily Planet building and sets off a lightning machine,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The third (and final) season of Filmation's Superman, and another new show- this time combined with Batman. The show continued to combine two Superman episodes around one of Superboy. Just in case you have never watched TV, read a book, seen a movie,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Can A Luthor Change His Spots?, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Can A Luthor Change His Spots?, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!