Luminians On The Loose, Part 1Luminians On The Loose, Part 1 (1968) Episode 32-1- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 887 times total.
- Superman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Lex Luthor, Luminians.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Cliff Owens, Jack Grimes.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Oscar Bensol.
- First Aired on October 19, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Lex Luthor beams two Luminians-creatures made of pure laser light- to earth, and sets them to work destroying everything they touch. When Superman proves invulnerable to their touch, Luthor arms himself with kryptonite. The Luminians decide Superman is not worth... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The third (and final) season of Filmation's Superman, and another new show- this time combined with Batman. The show continued to combine two Superman episodes around one of Superboy. Just in case you have never watched TV, read a book, seen a movie,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Luminians On The Loose, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Luminians On The Loose, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!