Where Lurks The Fisherman!Where Lurks The Fisherman! (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-17- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 553 times total.
- Aquaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky, The Fisherman.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Diana Maddox, Jerry Dexter, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George GrandprÚ, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By Bob Haney, Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on November 04, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: AQ-17
- Season: 1
The Fisherman sets a booby-trap inside the Aquacave. Thinking he's blown up the Marine Marvels, he moves on to Atlantis; meanwhile, Tusky has found the bomb and removed it from the cave in time. In the inevitable battle that follows, Aqualad is knocked... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
DC Comics' Aquaman, as his name suggests, really, really liked the water. The green-and-orange suited superhero could breathe underwater, swim at superhuman speeds and communicate with any of the ocean's inhabitants via aqua-telepathy. Luckily, all... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Where Lurks The Fisherman!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where Lurks The Fisherman!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!