The Satanic SaturniansThe Satanic Saturnians (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-15- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 424 times total.
- Aquaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky, Saturnians.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Diana Maddox, Jerry Dexter, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George Grandpré, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By Oscar Bensol, Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on October 28, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Devilish-looking aliens from Saturn come to Earth and use heated rings to melt the ice at the Arctic Circle. Their plan: to flood the Earth in advance of their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
DC Comics' Aquaman, as his name suggests, really, really liked the water. The green-and-orange suited superhero could breathe underwater, swim at superhuman speeds and communicate with any of the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Satanic Saturnians" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Satanic Saturnians? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!