The Microscopic MonstersThe Microscopic Monsters (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-12- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 460 times total.
- Aquaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Diana Maddox, Jerry Dexter, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George Grandpré, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By George Kashdan, Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on October 14, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Black Manta stalks Aquaman for his invention: an instrument which can cause plankton to grow to gigantic sizes. As a distraction, Aqualad is kidnapped by the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
DC Comics' Aquaman, as his name suggests, really, really liked the water. The green-and-orange suited superhero could breathe underwater, swim at superhuman speeds and communicate with any of the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Microscopic Monsters" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Microscopic Monsters? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!