Vassa - Queen of the MermenVassa - Queen of the Mermen (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-11- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Aquaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Diana Maddox, Jerry Dexter, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George Grandpré, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By Oscar Bensol, Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on October 14, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: AQ-11
- Season: 1
The Mer-Queen, Vassa, arrives with her steel whale armada to exert dominion over Atlantis. She captures Mera, who has been outside the dome playing with Tusky. Vassa threatens to destroy the dome of Atlantis; Aquaman dissolves the threat by destroying her whale... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
DC Comics' Aquaman, as his name suggests, really, really liked the water. The green-and-orange suited superhero could breathe underwater, swim at superhuman speeds and communicate with any of the ocean's inhabitants via aqua-telepathy. Luckily, all... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Vassa - Queen of the Mermen" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Vassa - Queen of the Mermen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!