The Rampaging Reptile-MenThe Rampaging Reptile-Men (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-02- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 624 times total.
- Aquaman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky.
- Voice Actors: Marvin Miller, Diana Maddox, Jerry Dexter, Ted Knight.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Anatole Kirsanoff, Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George GrandprÚ, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis; more Animators ...
- Written By George Kashdan, Mort Weisinger.
- Music: John Marion, Gordon Zahler.
- Editor: Joseph Simon, Les Meisenheimer.
- First Aired on September 09, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: AQ-02
- Season: 1
An Atlantean hydropower station falls under the attack of the evil Reptile-men, who hold Aqualad and two guards hostage in an air lock. Aquaman is trapped in an air-filled cave, but Storm is able to alert Aqualad in time to rescue him. The Reptilemen are driven... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
DC Comics' Aquaman, as his name suggests, really, really liked the water. The green-and-orange suited superhero could breathe underwater, swim at superhuman speeds and communicate with any of the ocean's inhabitants via aqua-telepathy. Luckily, all... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Rampaging Reptile-Men" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rampaging Reptile-Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!