It Takes Two To Make A TeamIt Takes Two To Make A Team (1969) Episode BM-17- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 792 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Penguin, Riddler, Joker, Penguin.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Larry Storch, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Denis Marks.
- First Aired on January 04, 1969.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
The Joker, Penguin and Riddler try to break up the Terrific Trio by destroying Robin's confidence.
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis what Batman was meant to be; still others prefer... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "It Takes Two To Make A Team" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It Takes Two To Make A Team? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!