The Jigsaw JeopardyThe Jigsaw Jeopardy (1968) Episode BM-16- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 524 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Catwoman, Riddler, Joker, Mr. Freeze, Crossword.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Oscar Bensol.
- First Aired on December 28, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
His vanity offended when the Gotham Museum rejects his artwork, the Riddler seeks revenge by blowing up the building. Batman and Robin work through his riddles to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Jigsaw Jeopardy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jigsaw Jeopardy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!