Perilous PlaythingsPerilous Playthings (1968) Episode BR-13- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 531 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Catwoman, Riddler, Joker, Mr. Freeze.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Oscar Bensol.
- First Aired on December 07, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Catwoman sets up a cat-trap for Batman and Robin! She uses an abandoned movie studio which inside has many toys, like a giant ping-ball machine and a giant... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Perilous Playthings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!