He Who Swipes The Ice, Goes To The CoolerHe Who Swipes The Ice, Goes To The Cooler (1968) Episode BR-11- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Mr. Freeze, Maharajah.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Keenen.
- First Aired on November 23, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Batman and Robin foil an attempt by Mr. Freeze to pilfer diamonds from a East Indian prince.
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of He Who Swipes The Ice, Goes To The Cooler. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about He Who Swipes The Ice, Goes To The Cooler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!