The 1001 Faces Of The RiddlerThe 1001 Faces Of The Riddler (1968) Episode BR-05- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1611 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Riddler.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Casey Kasem, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By George Kashdan.
- First Aired on October 12, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The Riddler uses various disguises in order to commit his dastardly deeds. After escaping the Dynamic Duo once, his next clue leads them to a construction site. It turns out to be a trap, as Batman and Robin get tied up at the top floor of a building that's about... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis what Batman was meant to be; still others prefer... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The 1001 Faces Of The Riddler" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The 1001 Faces Of The Riddler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!