Bubi, Bubi, Who's Got The Ruby?Bubi, Bubi, Who's Got The Ruby? (1968) Episode BM-05- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 890 times total.
- Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Catwoman, Penguin.
- Voice Actors: Olan Soulé, Jane Webb, Ted Knight, Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer, Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Keenen.
- First Aired on October 12, 1968.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 12 minutes.
There's a high priced jewel that just arrived in Gotham City, and the Penguin has his monocle set on it! But he's not the only crook out to get it, as the Catwoman wants it for herself! After the Penguin kidnaps a sleeping-gassed Bruce Wayne, it's up to Robin to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Every generation since the late 1930's has had its own Batman. For some, it's the original Detective Comics masked vigilante; for others, the 1960's TV camp version starring Adam West and Burt Wardis what Batman was meant to be; still others prefer... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bubi, Bubi, Who's Got The Ruby?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bubi, Bubi, Who's Got The Ruby?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!