Smoked HamsSmoked Hams (1947) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 1193 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Ben Hardaway.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Grim Natwick, Stanley C. Onaitis.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Milt Schaffer.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on April 28, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Wally Walrus is a "Day Sleeper," as the sign hanging on his door attests. Woody Woodpecker is a "Night Sleeper," as another sign on his door signifies. Both of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Smoked Hams. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Smoked Hams? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!