Rocket SquadRocket Squad (1956) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1749 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sergeant Joe Monday (Daffy Duck), Detective Shmoe Tuesday (Porky Pig), Police Officer, Police Chief, Mother 'George' Machree.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Ben Washam, Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on March 10, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
Space cops Porky (Sgt. Joe Monday) and Daffy (Officer Frank Tuesday) are assigned to track down the kid who blew the rings off Saturn, as well as the flying saucer bandit.
Cartoon Production Information:
An obvious spoof of "Dragnet," as well as of science-fiction movies. The title also parodies "Racket Squad," a crime drama series which aired on CBS from 1951 to 1953.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rocket Squad" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rocket Squad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!