The Leopard's SpotsThe Leopard's Spots (1925) - Unnatural History Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 601 times total.
- Unnatural History Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bray Productions, Inc.
- Distributed by: Standard Cinema Corporation, Film Booking Office
- Cartoon Characters: Walter Lantz, Boy, Leopard.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By J. R. Bray.
- Written By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released on December 13, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Walter Lantz amuses a bratty kid by animating the story of how the leopard got its spots.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon with live action.
Live action children combined with animated toys told moral stories.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Leopard's Spots. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Leopard's Spots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!