Dragons Of Dar-ShanDragons Of Dar-Shan (1986) - Wildfire Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Wildfire Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Inc., Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Princess Sara, Wildfire, Dorin, Brutus, Bildad, Stub.
- Voice Actors: John Vernon, Georgi Irene, Bobby Jacoby, Susan Blu, Remy Auberjonois, Philip Clarke, Gino Conforti, Townsend Coleman, Jennifer Darling; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Oscar Dufau, Don Lusk, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Peter Aries, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Joe Taritero.
- Animated By Julian Harris, Paul Sabella, Shivan Ramsaran.
- Written By Rio Estrada, Ray Aragon, Frank Brunner.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on November 15, 1986.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dorin and Brutus travel to Chimaera, a city once threatened by red dragons. The boys find a dragon's egg in the forest, and Sara and Wildfire must help return the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When she was just a baby, Princess Sara was saved from the evil witch Diabolyn by a mystic horse named Wildfire, who took her away from the planet Dar-Shan and deposited her in Montana (the state, not... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dragons Of Dar-Shan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!