The Steel WorkersThe Steel Workers (1937) - Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 807 times total.
- Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions.
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Meany, Miny, Moe.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Leo Salkin, Ed Benedict.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Music: James Dietrich.
- Originally Released on April 26, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
First seen as incidental characters in an Oswald the Rabbit cartoon, these three monkeys act is reminiscent of the Three Stooges. Acting out in pantomime, the monkeys were a bit hit with audiences in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Steel Workers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Steel Workers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!