Rocket-Bye BabyRocket-Bye Baby (1956) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 220 times this month, and 6029 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Joe Wilbur, Martha Wilbur, Mot the Martian, Yob, Sir U. Tan, Captain Schmideo, Hospital P.A., Old Lady, Lecturer.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, June Foray.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Abe Levitow, Ben Washam, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on August 04, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:09 minutes.
Narrator: "This is the planet Mars. In the summer of 1954, the planet passed extremely close to earth, so close that a cosmic force was disturbed and a baby intended for the Earth was delivered to Mars, while a Martian baby went by mistake to earth." Joseph... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The "Captain Schmideo" character is a caricature of Michael Maltese; the name is a parody of "Captain Video," a science-fiction kids' show then in vogue. The name "Sir U. Tan" is a parody of Serutan, a popular laxative. Advertisements then said:... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rocket-Bye Baby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rocket-Bye Baby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!