The Lion King 1½
Alternate Title: The Lion King One And A HalfThe Lion King 1½ (The Lion King One And A Half, The Lion King 1 1/2) (2004) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 127 times this month, and 4469 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Walt Disney Television Animation, DisneyToon Studios
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation (Australia) Pty. Limited
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu, Rafiki, Nala, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed, Timon's Ma, Timon's Uncle Max, Ji'nah.
- Voice Actors: Matthew Broderick, Shaun Flemming, Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin, Jim Cummings, Robert Guillaume, Moira Kelly; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bradley Raymond.
- Produced By George A. Mendoza, Michael Paxton, Jason VanBorssum.
- Animated By Simon Alberry, Larry Whitaker.
- Written By Tom Rogers, Roger Allers, Irene Mecchi, Bill Steinkellner, Evan Spiliotopoulos.
- Awards: Annie, Best Home Entertainment Production, 2005, Nominee, Annie, Music in an Animated Feature Production, Don Harper, Lebo M., Johnny Clegg, Martin Erskine and Seth Friedman, 2004; more Awards ...
- Music: Don Harper, Hans Zimmer.
Elton John; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Joyce Arrasita, Vartan Nazarian, John Damien Ryan, Timothy Vila.
- Originally Released on February 10, 2004.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
A "prequel" to the Lion King feature, this story details where Timon and Pumbaa came from, and how they met and became friends. They search for their dream home,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally planned as a direct-to-video release, it was upped to theatrical release- and then sent back down to a direct-to-video again in May 2003. Sharon Morrill and Brian Snedeker were... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Lion King 1½. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lion King 1½? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!