Puppet ShowPuppet Show (1936) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 799 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Originally Released on November 02, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A puppet show takes place with Oswald holding the strings. A innovative cartoon that incorporates live-action film and animation.
Cartoon Production Information:
Oswald himself is animated, but the puppets that he controls are live-action. There is also an animated dream sequence of the puppets. Oswald speaks no lines in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Puppet Show. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Puppet Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!