Hyde And SeekHyde And Seek (1976) Season 1 Episode 85-16- The Mumbly Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 401 times total.
- The Mumbly Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mumbly, Shnooker, Dr. Seek, Mr. Hyde.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, John Stephenson, Norman Alden, Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Kathy Gori, Virginia Gregg, Bob Holt, Allan Melvin, Alan Oppenheimer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William_Hanna, Joseph_Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Carlos Alfonso, Ed Barge, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Volus Jones, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Margaret Nichols, Don Patterson; more Animators ...
- Written By Bill Ackerman, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Joel Kane, Dick Kinney, Frank Ridgeway.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on December 18, 1976.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lt. Mumbly is called away from the water cooler by Chief Shnooker for another assignment: a complaint about strange happenings at Dr. Seek's laboratory. Mumbly drives his beat-up run-down jalopy over to the lab to find out what he's up to. Dr. Seek greets Mumbly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A segment on "The Tom and Jerry / Grape Ape / Mumbly Show", this segment was about a detective dog (who looked and acted just like Muttley), aided by his assistant Shnooker, and the oddball mysteries they had to solve. The last new Mumbly cartoon to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hyde And Seek. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hyde And Seek? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!